The City Clerk performs the following duties:
- Reports directly to the City Council and is the custodian of the public records of the City.
- Gives notices of all City Council and board meetings to the Council Members, boards and the public as required by law.
- Attends all such meetings in person or by designee and keep minutes of the proceedings.
- Authenticates by signature and is custodian of the Charter, all ordinances, resolutions and other city documents.
- Administers elections for the City.
- Acts as the Secretary to the Fellsmere Community Redevelopment Agency.